Your plan will be a road map and is also a fluid document that is reviewed and updated for life changes, new goals, and beliefs. We will work tirelessly on your and your family’s behalf to ensure a comfortable and educational experience.
We offer ongoing consulting services as an alternative to traditional investment management. This unique consulting approach sets us apart…financial planning without a minimum.
Whether you have assets to invest or not, we offer access to our advice and ongoing planning for an annual fee.
Our Consulting Areas of Expertise Include
Evaluating Assets, Liabilities & Overall Net Worth
Analyzing Cash Flow
Buying Real Estate
Maximizing Benefits & Stock Options
Investing in Start-Up Companies
Building an Adequate Emergency Fund
Establishing Proper Insurance & Protection Policies
Your vision may involve any number
of goals that are unique to you, including:
- Maintaining your current quality of life in retirement
- Leaving the largest estate possible to your heirs
- Managing charitable interests and efficient gifting strategies
- Tax mitigation strategies
- Transitioning the ownership of a family business
- Maintaining certain levels of cash and liquidity
- Living your best life NOW
Closely-Held Business Consulting
While you focus on growing your business, we focus on how to save money, minimize taxes, invest appropriately, manage your assets inside and outside of the company, and maximize the value of your closely-held business.
Whether you are a family business like us, an early-stage entrepreneur, or a long-time business owner, we will plan together to simplify complicated situations.
- Assessing your business model and outlining strategies and timelines for maximum profitability
- Identifying spending and saving strategies, cash flow management, and discretionary income
- Providing guidance on investments both in and out of the business
- Integrating the business with family goals and financial needs
- Tax mitigation and minimization
- Coordinate with trusted advisors including accountants and attorneys
- Provide fiduciary oversight and management of 401(k) and profit-sharing plans
- Implement benefits packages for employees
- Design non-qualified supplemental executive retirement plans intended to attract and retain key employees
- Evaluate individual or group life, disability, and long-term care insurance
- Succession planning and exit strategy planning
- Consult on partnership agreements and review buy/sell documents
- Provide guidance on how to maintain a family business through multiple generations
Partnering with a dedicated research team, we design, build and customize portfolios to fit each client’s needs, ensuring proper diversification, asset location and asset allocation to line up with their overall plan and objectives.
Our Approach to Strategic Investment Management
We collaborate with the top institutions in the country to develop strategic portfolios. Some highlights of our investment strategy include, but are not limited to: