- If you are a business owner, we feel it is imperative to include your business planning with your personal financial planning. Many business owners view the value of their business as their financial security in retirement. A lot of planning and thought go into determining if that vision can be realized.
- Coordinate complex business issues with personal and family goals.
- Provide fiduciary oversight and management of the company 401(k) and profit-sharing plans.
- Provide on-site one-on-one education to all employees in the plan.
- Design of nonqualified supplemental executive retirement plans intended to attract and retain key employees.
- Business continuation planning.
- Exit strategy at retirement.
- Development of a strategy to build up assets outside the company.
- Evaluation of individual or group life, disability, and long-term care insurance.
- Design and monitoring of investment portfolio based on results of financial and business planning.
We strive to provide the highest quality of advice and service to you. You can count on objective, unbiased, and thought-provoking conversations.
Our process is best done on a team basis. You are the most important member of the team. We like to say we are the quarterback and will coordinate efforts with your other trusted advisors—e.g., accountant, attorney, business coach, etc. This is to ensure everyone is on the same page and is aware of your goals and our strategy for reaching them.